Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I Make Contact?
fjp999 Wrote:I finally wrote out this short note.

What does everyone think?
Looks good to me. Good luck!

I havent sent it yet. Probably mid week, next week.

My schedule quiets down a bit then...

fjp999 Wrote:I havent sent it yet. Probably mid week, next week.

My schedule quiets down a bit then...

Have you had any feedback or news from your Austrian friend, Frank??? Confusedmile:

Thanks for asking PA. I wrote the letter then re-did the search but couldnt find one email addy I thought I had seen in the previous search.

I keep trying to remind myself to just send it to the salon where he is profiled. If I put "Confidential - Stephan..." or "Personal - Stephan..." do you think they will just forward it onto him?

I should just do it anyways... thanks for the reminder.

Bizarro Update!

Still havent found a proper email addy for Stephan BUT

The day before I met Stephan at Heaven I met Karl at The Fringe (I think that was the name). Karl was soooo kind and invited me to stay at his place. I had the biggest crush on Karl but he was already taken. Then I met Stephan = so cool.

I stayed a week at Karls place (of course there are a couple stories in there) then we both went off to Paris together. Karl had to go back to work & I traveled around Europe meeting with Stephan for a couple weeks.

I came back to London and stayed with Karl for another week. He looked like a young David Bowie (and I just LOVE DB).

When I came back I soon moved to Tokyo and lost contact with Karl until this weekend. He found me on Facebook and we have spent time catching up.

Now he tells me he had a crush on me and couldnt get me out of his mind. He remembers every detail. It was a little shocking.

He is now a first grade teacher in NYC and his partner is in fashion as a pretty famous hair artist. Isnt that wild? I was a teacher in Japan and my partner is in fashion.

Kinda makes up for not sending the e to Stephan yet...

That is really amazing, but it just goes to show how strange the wheel of fate can be sometimes Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Very cool Confusedmile:

Shadow Wrote:That is really amazing, but it just goes to show how strange the wheel of fate can be sometimes Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Just to think that if Karl had told me he was crushing on me and I told him I was crushing on him = I could be a London Boy now Laugh1