Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I Make My Fantasie Come True?
Ok, so im a Curious Male, and i have this huge urge/fantasy im always dreaming of.

my fantasie is to get a hotel with a super hot guy and dress up as a girl and wear girly lingerie and make up and have sex all night and pretty much be his b*tch..idk why but i just LOVE thinking of that

ps: As a Male, where can i buy these lingerie items? such as panties and stockings

No reason not to; if you really want to.Confusedmile:

Though i'm not sure what's the best and safest way to do so.
Maybe other members here know the best means.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

My two coppers.....

If you are both two consenting adults not involving anyone who doesn't want to be involved.....do what you like Confusedmile: There's no harm in acting on sexual fantasies like that...lord knows I've acted on my share and hold no regrets.

Drug stores, Victoria Secret.

Catalogs are out there. http://www.herroom.com/lingerie-for-men.aspx may come in helpful, it has a handy dandy chart to convert size in inches to size.

http://www.victoriassecret.com/

I'm with Bowyn. Look online. Some fetish stores might have lingerie as well.

You don't need to pay top dollar for womens clothes. Just go into the womens department at any department store and pick up what you need. If you are a bit shy about that then go on line.
I but lots of things on line from "Penny's" and get free shipping.....Stephanie

If you are both willing , than go for it.