Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Don't Know How to Keep Doing It.
Suicide is not a solution brother, it may seem like it is now, but that's just the depression talking that's not you. You just have to understand that you are valuable and that you do have things to contribute to life. When things are at their darkest and you can't see any light that's when you can find your greatest strength.

I almost lost myself a couple years ago in the bottle, I was drunk all the time, I wasn't performing at work and the only thing I cared about was shutting everything out. I was lucky, I had good people around me who intervened and showed me what I was doing, and that I was going to lose what I care about most, my brothers, my soldiers. It turned me around, I found my strength again, and I've been back on the right track since then. I have moments of weakness and despair, but I can always touch back to the men around me that I know and love and the fact that I would do anything for them no matter how hard.

You have to find what you care about, it's there in you, you just have to learn where to look. If you want to talk privately feel free, remember there are people who care about you my friend.
Richard