Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I adopt Arkansas as my home state?
Where are you going to be after school?

How much of your life has been lived in Minnie and how long in Arkansas?

Its all about the details.

Which do you prefer? Is one more special? I say pick the one you like.

I am now on my 4th hometown.

Uh, why not? Haha

What is Arkansas even all about? I don't know much about the middle states... sounds quaint though, it really doesn't have much of a reputation to live up to, at least not where I'm from.

Bluelight Wrote:Uh, why not? Haha

What is Arkansas even all about? I don't know much about the middle states... sounds quaint though, it really doesn't have much of a reputation to live up to, at least not where I'm from.

Arkansas is really Southern, culturally speaking. There are tons of gorgeous mountains and valleys and the weather is soooo nice.

Arkansota Wrote:Arkansas is really Southern, culturally speaking. There are tons of gorgeous mountains and valleys and the weather is soooo nice.

So basically like a southern Vermont? Or would that be West Virginia.... whatever, southern Vermont without the snow haha

Bluelight Wrote:So basically like a southern Vermont? Or would that be West Virginia.... whatever, southern Vermont without the snow haha

Yep. The eastern part is dead flat, though. However, I don't live in the eastern part.

I see... doesn't sound half bad, I can deal as long as it's not flat. I come from a hilly area myself, flat areas make the sky look too big, makes me feel like I'm gonna fall off the face of the Earth.

Bluelight Wrote:So basically like a southern Vermont? Or would that be West Virginia.... whatever, southern Vermont without the snow haha

Nothing beats Vermont not even Vermont, As a Canadian not so found of USA i wouldn't mind Vermont just one bit. If I was to call myself American that's because I'd be living in Vermont by the mountains.

Bluelight Wrote:I see... doesn't sound half bad, I can deal as long as it's not flat. I come from a hilly area myself, flat areas make the sky look too big, makes me feel like I'm gonna fall off the face of the Earth.

The landscape is great... If anything, I'd compare it to Virginia without the ocean.

But, the reason why the state has such a poor reputation is because it's the 3rd poorest in the country.

Jake Wrote:Nothing beats Vermont not even Vermont, As a Canadian not so found of USA i wouldn't mind Vermont just one bit. If I was to call myself American that's because I'd be living in Vermont by the mountains.

True, Vermont is awesome. I would totally live in Canada though, preferably in Quebec or British Columbia.

Arkansota Wrote:The landscape is great... If anything, I'd compare it to Virginia without the ocean.

But, the reason why the state has such a poor reputation is because it's the 3rd poorest in the country.

Is it just me, or do some of the poorest ares have the best scenery?