Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I be doing this?
I am so very sorry for your situation.

He has cheated on you three times ,he knows he can get away with it.
He does not care about anything to do with your family? The guy is not marriage material.

Sweetie stop being his doormat and start working on an exit plan.

Bighug

It seems you are too scared to live alone, that is why you put up with all this BS.

I dont care how I felt about any person thats in a relationship with me, he cheats, I kick his ass out the front door.....LITERALLY!

I make it plain and CLEAR that if I guy shows interest in me, I tell him what is expected. And so far, none of them have had the balls to be any sort of a decent person and stick around.

Thats fine with me, I dont need lies, treachery, and headgames...I get enough of that at work everyday.
Dont need it at home too.

Learn to be happy with yourself. You dont need to live in misery. And stop finding excuses for this creeps actions. He isnt worth your time and effort.

If you like being used and abused, then go for it. If not, then leave.

Sorry to say but he really see's that you are a pushover and know's he can basicly get away with anything , you need to stand up for self and get someone who treats you better, which there will be someone out there that will treat u better, u need to snap into reailty and get what you deserve, if u stay with him u basicly have given up on life its self

I think you are definitely blinded by love. WTF, hes an insensitive prick who constantly cheats on you and you forgive him just because you love him? Love isnt just 1 way, you should get love back and all the crap he does isnt love, no matter how much you "get him"

You are crazily-in-love , just chill man