Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I be more.. hardened?
PenguinPecker Wrote:I'll admit that when you said "hardened", I thought of something else... That aside...

I think that you should just be you. If you feel like being tough, be tough but don't let it get to your head, as it can lead to promiscuity, drugs, alcohol and the like...
Personally, I don't care. I will just be myself! If someone thinks I'm a wimp, then I just let them think that! Maybe I am! Tongue

But I think that you should just let yourself be who you want to be. Like, cry if you have to! BAWL if you have to! Limp wrist if you want, it is all up to you!

Thanks. I think I'm trying too hard being what people want me to be.
BTW, what other 'hardened' did you think?

Well I admit I very very very occasionally gain 'moist' eyes when watching a moving scene but it has to be very moving. I like to think I am someone who keeps his feelings close to his heart. In other words, I tend to have a bit of a cold, rational exterior. I guess its a British/Scandinavian thing! lol!

But I do have feelings. I am not like a robot or anything. I just generally keep them to myself in general and it does take a lot, I mean a lot, to make me cry. I tend to get annoyed and angry before it gets to the crying stage.

I don't see crying as weak, it actual shows u care if you ask me , don't change who you are for anyone

Sweetie stay as sweet as you are.
You care and that is a wonderful thing.

First of all... you definitely need to explain why you cried whilst watching the hunger games because that is a tiny bit lame mister!

As to crying whilst watching things that are indeed sad... I do it ALL THE TIME! -you know that moment when your breathing gets all heavy, you just don't know what has taken over you and you know its coming... the tears flooding the eyes, the runny nose, the whole enchilada ladies and gents!

well... that is amazing! that only means you are like plenty of us!

let the waterworks flow!