Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I break up with him?
What sounds like a red flag to me is YOU asking him for is Facebook password to check on his messages. I would've dumped your ass already if you'd asked me that. So him refusing is not a red flag at all, maybe in your paranoid mind. Asking for his password, that's you telling him that you don't trust him at all. A relationship cannot work without trust.

I have gay friends. I don't have sex with them. He is probably telling you the truth when he says his friends are just that, friends.

I don't think he has emotional issues that he needs to work through, you do. You're being incredibly unfair on this guy, no wonder why he is a little cold recently.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but you need a wake up call.

Quote:The reason I had his password in the first place was so that I can check his messages in case he's flirting with other guys.

[Image: etQku1n.gif]

I've said this to you before, although not as bluntly as I'm going to say it to you now.

1) TOO fucking fast. You guys are moving WAY too fast and have been from the start.

2) YOU are too suspicious and untrusting of your partner. Even before the distancing that you seem to see now started, he gave you a PW to his GS account and you DELETED IT. Hell, I'm surprised he isn't terrified you'd delete his facebook account, to be honest. Huge issue here, and it's not his issue, but yours. You need to get yourself under control.

3) Communication is KEY to any relationship, and that goes triple for a long distance relationship. If you aren't being open and honest with him, or he's not being open and honest with you? Then you might as well move on. and KEEP moving on until you can communicate openly with whatever partner your with or it's going to end up the same again and again.