Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I meet up with 2 married men that I met on grindr? I'm a twink
Virge Wrote:hahahahaha! I'm horrible with it now. I know! The last person I could speak french with moved in June. In gay.com I went to the french chats and they were not as kind as you. hahahaha! It's funny how the brain forgets how to speak it faster than it remembers how to understand it. When I hear it I have few problems undersstanding French. When I speak it... OH BOY... trouble! Always trouble.

Speaking, writing, listening and reading another language takes times and lot's and lot's of practice. My whole life I dedicated time and effort to learn English. I've also done two immersion programs across Canada and I lived in host families for a few months and still I'm not perfect. I still do my fair share of mistake. Sometimes when I speak my words get mixed up.

However, I've learned along the way vocabulary are way more important than grammar. Some peoples, peoples who didn't try to learn a second language (or peoples being so good at learning languages) doesn't understand mistakes = practice and practice = being better.

For me as long the main words are there, I will understand. I don't care about the feminine and masculine words.

Let's be honest! It does not make sense a car, an house or a toothbrush are feminine when a cottage, a boat and a pen are masculine. For me those mistakes makes me laugh because it cute but for some others frenchies it's the end of the world. I've have an hard time getting along with those peoples lol lol Really hard time!

Sad you cannot practice it anymore with your friends but it so cool you go on forums and try to practices it. It's the only way to get better. And your still better than lot's of Canadians who started learning french at school since Elementary!

Starting off your sex life with a "complicated" situation would likely be a mistake. The fact that you are tenuous suggests you are impressionable, and the ambiguity this hookup will probably create within you might well derail the pursuit of a dating life that could fulfill your desire for a mate or companion.

It's not that you cannot experiment, but you might think about walking before running.

^ I would concur with the above. This isn't where I'd start if I had never had sex with anyone before.

But given that you have been chatting one another up for a month now and are looking for sex and not any kind of relationship....maybe start by getting together for a bite or something to see how comfortable you are with one another.

Who knows...at least you might end up friends.

It's not something I would do. I'm not into sex with people I don't know or care about. I think you might find sex a lot better if you find someone you at least like and know in real life.

Where will their wives (and possibly children) be while this is going on?

ShiftyNJ Wrote:Where will their wives (and possibly children) be while this is going on?

I thought he meant the two men were married to each other.

Darius Wrote:I thought he meant the two men were married to each other.

Oh okay I read it again and I think you're right. Thanks.

I see no reason why you shouldn't.

Lex

I had a threesome with my bf and his ex (when they were still together). They broke up shortly after that and then he asked me out Smile. We have now been together for 11 years.

The funny thing is his ex was pushing him to do the threesome, it was his idea, but during the whole thing he got jealous and walked out. Oh well, we had better sex without him there. Wink

Darius Wrote:I thought he meant the two men were married to each other.

they are, im also nervous that jealousy will set in and im not sure if I want to deal with it if it ever happens.