Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I, or should I not?
Hey Steven,

I know it kind of echoes what has already been said, but I will say it anyway - every relationship and friendship opens up the potential for a person to hurt you in some way. To live, and I mean really live, you have to take the risk. Enjoy what comes of the relationship, whether it be long term or short lived.

Good luck, I hope it turns out to be a wonderful experience for you both

JJ

Love is always worth the risk. With that said, I like what someone mentioned about not putting this person on a pedestal. Be very aware that he has issues to resolve and that he may abandon the relationship prematurely simply because of the gay issue.

juk Wrote:Hey Steven,

I know it kind of echoes what has already been said, but I will say it anyway - every relationship and friendship opens up the potential for a person to hurt you in some way. To live, and I mean really live, you have to take the risk. Enjoy what comes of the relationship, whether it be long term or short lived.

Good luck, I hope it turns out to be a wonderful experience for you both

JJ

Exactly right. I am glad to have all the experiences I have had in recent past. It is what brings us to the paths in life we choose. Whomever is there for you to take that journey, they should be at your side, and never leave you. Should they choose to leave you, that is their choice, and for their reason.

Take the ul by the horns man! You don't want to be spending the rest of your life thinking 'what if?' Give it a try. And remember, even if it does end badly think- 'What doesn't kill you can only made you stronger'

-Matthew.

Be careful that you don't jump on him and scare him away. Be patient and start slow with the sexual stuff. Make sure he knows that you're not in a hurry. If he's new to the gay thing and he wants to try gettting physical start with something slow. If he's your dream guy you probably already want to go all the way and would if he asked. Don't do that right away even if he seems cool with it!

nick Wrote:Be careful that you don't jump on him and scare him away. Be patient and start slow with the sexual stuff. Make sure he knows that you're not in a hurry. If he's new to the gay thing and he wants to try gettting physical start with something slow. If he's your dream guy you probably already want to go all the way and would if he asked. Don't do that right away even if he seems cool with it!
Why ever not?
I agree though that you have to play this carefully. I could imagine a scenario where he might be well up for the sex but not so sure about the love thing. I think you have to play the game by his rules until he too is sure what he wants. This means that you must listen to him very carefully and be patient. Do you think that Evertonians can do that? I have my doubts. lol
Good luck and enjoy.