Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I persue my friend for more?
Thank you so much for your replies! Yeah I agree that I too think he's really confused. There's just something about the was we interacted that made me think it was different than a normal friendship, guess I just rushed to judgement. Out fight was actually about something else and I said " you've changed, I liked you better before" and he stated that I never liked him which I found surprising because I thought it was clear I had a little crush. Oh well, thanks

It sounds like he might be using the girls you and his age to compensate for an insecurity. Trying to 'get as many girls as possible,' and telling you about it so openly, seems like he's trying to prove something to you. Is is that he's not gay? That you're not really interested in him and that he can't possibly be interested in you?

I don't know.

All you can do right now is see what happens.

Well we just talked again, told him that because I was Arguing with him, it showed that I cared about him. He told me that if it bothered me, I should just fucking stop caring. Told him that that's fine but I could only not care about him if we were no longer friends, he said okay thanks. Now I feel played, and for sure know that we didn't feel the same about each other. And it feels like shit.

Grieve and walk away...sounds like an arsehole now...many more people out their that would appreciate your caring nature Wink