Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I text him if he doesn't text me after a week? If so what should I tell him?
memechose Wrote:I want to hug your neck Uneunsae.

Does that mean you want to choke me? Some expressions really confuse me. lolCowsleep

My guess is that if you met him on an app and he says he only wants FWB, he's playing the field big time and trying to get a taste for everything on the menu. If you really want this guy, you're going to have to wait around until he wants seconds, assuming he doesn't find another dish he likes better.

This is why I don't give it up on the first date..,,

Ok i'm lying. .

Working backwards, ..,
You slept with a guy... that you'd now like to date....that you'd love to get to know?

It is these kind of threads that make me so glad I left the single life behind.

Why bother to text? He may not understand your message.

If you want to avoid being misunderstood think about driving your car up to his front door after 1 in the morning and sitting on the horn until he comes to the door so you can throw your half empty bottle of a wine cooler at him. He should probably understand everything real well after that.

i get that he's asking for advice...but the responses are so comical!

in all honesty, you're overthinking it. just play it off casually. if he's into you as much as you seem to be into him, he'd have responded to your text by now.

trywait Wrote:i get that he's asking for advice...but the responses are so comical!

in all honesty, you're overthinking it. just play it off casually. if he's into you as much as you seem to be into him, he'd have responded to your text by now.

My thought exactly. Just because someone replied to you on online dating app doesn't make him to be into you. And he might have lost interest with time. But he will definitely find time to reply to you if he's into you. Since this is a fuck buddy deal,which might have turned a bit into fwb deal,you shouldn't fret over it too much,but if you're interested in more,you need to play it cooler,not contacting him too eagerly every time. Though he might not be open to more at the moment.

Iceblink Wrote:It is these kind of threads that make me so glad I left the single life behind.

Amen to that!

My single life was played out between the ages of 15 - 19, then I met my BF and we've been together ever since.

But even then, child that I was, I managed to avoid all the mind games. I read all this stuff and all I can say is, WTF?