Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should i do it?
So, He is from my school, we're close friends since last year.Many things happened in those moments. I don't know if i should tell him , let's call him George. If i tell George that i like him. I'm also 90 % sure that he's gay or at least bi. He's awesome, funny , and HOT! Lol. There's several reasons i think he's gay oor bi. But the reasons that are the most importants and lead me, to think he have some feelings for me ( even if it's just lust or something like that) Is that, ANYTIME he have a chance to touch my ass, he does. Even if we are alone or in public. He always say things like: "Will, you have such a good ass", " Will is so hot" and bla bla bla, always related to my ass and or "how beautiful i am", and he's like this only with me... We used to do some Westling , but not anymore since i stopped that , cuz he's always touching me in a pervert way and i was afraid of getting hard :$ The problem is that i don't know if he's just horny all the time, or if he feels something for me...it's soooo confusiiiing... I'm afraid of being hurt, and if he is gay, but not want a relationship? Just lust??? That's not the way i work. I need some love u know? Hahaha. And i guess i just wanted to take all of this out of me lol! What do u think?

Sounds like he's at least interested. You'll never know until you respond. Find out if he wants in your pants or in your life, then decide what YOU want to do.

Krupt Wrote:17, a great time to experiment.

Damn... I must be a whore... I started experimenting in 5th grade... An awkward realm or curiosity and newly found sexuality.

ANYHOO, to the OP, I'd say, just tell him how you feel. If he's that comfortable with his sexuality (even if he happens to be straight), I don't see a terrible outcome, if you confess your attraction to him. If he knows your gay already, then that adds to your chances of a good outcome.

If your suspicions are right in that he's gay or bi, he probably likes you in the same way, and if he does... so what if it's just lust at first? It's not blind random lust, you guys a strong bond outside of sexuality. Don't let that push you away because petty lust can turn into deep love at the end of things. Have fun, and enjoy your adolescence while you still have it.

I agree with above posters, Just tell him how you feel and go from there.
Lust when you are 17 is not a bad thing, esp if you are friends as well. You should not be looking for the one person to spend eternity with, instead look for individuals you connect with, and if there is a connection see where it goes

I also agree with everyone else. I would just tell him that you're really attracted to him and ask him if he feels the same way about you. From what you've told us about him, it sounds like there is some interest there. But if it turns out that he is straight and just really comfortable with his sexuality then I would think the worst that would happen would he would just tell you he's not interested and just wants to be friends. Your situation sounds a lot like how it was with my first boyfriend. Smile Good luck mate!

Hi Will.

Before I begin, I congratulate you on having a damned sensible name! Not like that Krupt guy *ducks lol (Sorry Krupt, only shittin' with ya!) *

I feel you've been given good advice so far based on what you've told us.

Was it not Celine Dion who wailed something about telling him?

"I'm scared, so afraid to show I care
Will he think me weak if I tremble when I speak?
Ooh, what if there's another one he's thinking of?
Maybe he's in love, I'd feel like a fool
Life can be so cruel, I don't know what to do...

However, I feel I need to be the one to sound a note of caution, all be it a very small one.

It can sometimes be easy to allow our subconscious mind to transfer our own desires on to another person in the form of reciprocated feelings. He's flirty, he pays you compliments about your ass, remarks on how hot he finds you. With all that going on how could you not mistake his signals for anything other than a huge, flashing green light, a "Go Ahead The Way Is Clear"!

That is, unless, he is generally flirty and compliments others on their asses and remarks on how hot he finds them. I was in the habit of greeting everyone at work first thing with "Hello, darling. How's your bottom!?" My manager and colleagues, the girls and the guys, even the goddam cleaner and one or two specially selected customers! (What I wouldn't do for a sale! lol).

Note of caution sounded, I concur with the others. There seems to be little harm in cautiously going for it.

Get him on his own though, let him do his thing and respond in kind. Don't be ambivalent, just make your self clear that if he likes you, the way is clear.

Perhaps you might have to be a little more direct and be the one who takes the plunge. Doing it when you have your selves to your selves means that he doesn't have an audience to play to - some guys just like the attention, others know what they want but are a little afraid to go for it - protecting themselves from possible rejection YOUR REJECTION or from being judged too harshly.

To sum up: I too think he's interested. Get him on his own, let him flirt, flirt back and or be direct - take a chain saw to that bush your both beating around. At least then you'll know.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

*This from a guy with a name like Vigilias! Multijump

Wow! Thank you all guys SO MUCH! You really helped me to made up my mind... Though i'm afraid i think i'll "Tell Him" like Vigilias said Tongue hahaha
I will "Show him , of that much i can be sure ." And Vigilia plays barbra in this one.LOL " Hold him close to you"
" I don't think a could endure if i let him walk away , when i have so much to say" That line called my attention! And it's true, if i shut up and don't do anything i think no one will, or maybe he will but who knows when?! SO! Thank you all guys i'll let you know what happends. And yeah, i'm young and all that stuff... But i would hate if i get hurt in my first relationship...and i also don't except a relationship that last eternally but also i don't want it to last 3 weeks.
If i got rejected, well, i think at least i tried.
PD: today i dreamed that i told him and he told me that he feels the same!!! It was MAGICAL . He was holding me and taking pictures of us together lol ( that's something he always does, taking pictures)

go tell him , or just just... kiss him or grab his ass then kiss him and then tell him ._.

I hope it all works out for you! Big Grin

Will101 Wrote:Wow! Thank you all guys SO MUCH! You really helped me to made up my mind... Though i'm afraid i think i'll "Tell Him" like Vigilias said Tongue hahaha
I will "Show him , of that much i can be sure ." And Vigilia plays barbra in this one.LOL " Hold him close to you"
" I don't think a could endure if i let him walk away , when i have so much to say" That line called my attention! And it's true, if i shut up and don't do anything i think no one will, or maybe he will but who knows when?! SO! Thank you all guys i'll let you know what happends. And yeah, i'm young and all that stuff... But i would hate if i get hurt in my first relationship...and i also don't except a relationship that last eternally but also i don't want it to last 3 weeks.
If i got rejected, well, i think at least i tried.
PD: today i dreamed that i told him and he told me that he feels the same!!! It was MAGICAL . He was holding me and taking pictures of us together lol ( that's something he always does, taking pictures)

I agree with the other posters that this is something to explore. You already have good reason to think he may be very interested from the lines he gives you about your ass/looks. I would start out light. Next time he throws one of those lines at you toss it back to him in a light and easy way. Ex: Him: You have a hot ass. You: And so do you (smile and flick your eyebrows) OR I could say the same about you. Him: your so hot You: you make me melt, too, dude. But keep it light, like joking and see what his reaction is. It is like a game of catch. See how the ball gets tossed. You may score a home-run. This way you keep it playful and you can find out a lot by his reaction. You could ease into a serious conversation sometime later or whenever it seems right.

Good luck.

Slider