Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should i or shouldn't i?
I feel like ive been posting quite a bit. well. Long story short. There's a guy I've been hanging out with We've cuddled and have done something sexual but not a sex or just touching then later and i asked him if he likes me and he said he feels complicated and he cares about me but is not sure if he likes me more than a friend and then i found out he has a 5 and a half of year bf who's abroad now. So now he acts like nothing happened and we are likely going to hang out this weekend again. I feel bad but it seems like he is okay with hanging out with me again after thats happened. I am not sure what his intention is. Is he just messing around or what? Should i stop hanging out with him?

I would stop hanging out with him. He can deal with his boyfriend when he returns. You should not have to.
I bid NO Trump!

Well.. He's taken, so if you enjoy his company you should be his friend. If you want more than friendship, then you must find somebody else.

dbl Wrote:...I feel bad...

If you feel bad about things I think you should stop seeing him. He's clearly just messing around and since he has a bf he probably isn't seeking anything more with you.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!