Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shout out to everyone
Hello everyone, for those of you that already know me, maybe you can help me make everyone feel welcome. To those of you that don't know me, I am Udabar. I am one of the original moderator's and members of the forum. I would love to just say hello to all the new people and who of you who are old members and still don't know me. WAIT.... If your an old member and you don't know me then you must have been living under a rock. OH... Was I getting off topic.. sorry. Now where was I?... Oh yeah, so please remember, we are all here to have a great time, meet new people and most importantly help others out when needed.
To all the new people, this is not a dating site or ad site. We do not solicit sex or anything of that nature. We are a clean site, so if you need or want that then please go to a different site.
Back to the topic again... I am prolly one of the fun and craziest people on here, beside Ashleo of course. If we get together in a forum it's all over... lol.
Just remember, if you have any questions about something or just want to talk. We do have a private messaging service on here, so just write me a note and I will respond ASAP. I am a great listener and I tend to give great advise sometimes, if I don't have any advise, I will always ask the other older members. Yes I know who they are. Just check my friends list. :tongue:
Anyways, thanks for listening to me rant on and on. Now I have to get ready to leave the house for my new job in the new city.

Tootles,
Udabar

Sup man!

U still modding? Have noticed you're now only an Immortal!

Can i just say that if GS is not a dating site it should be part of its character?
That's how is see it in not particular order: Friendship, dating, Forum and 100% free (make its money from advertising). Sleaze and spam free too.
Wink

spotysocks Wrote:Can i just say that if GS is not a dating site it should be part of its character?
That's how is see it in not particular order: Friendship, dating, Forum and 100% free (make its money from advertising). Sleaze and spam free too.
Wink

Well you know what I mean spots. Were not like gay.com or any of the other sites like that. We're more sophisticated then that, or try to be... Laugh1

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Sup man!

U still modding? Have noticed you're now only an Immortal!

No I am not one anymore, I was gone to long to remain in that position.