Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shower or Bath, Morning or Evening?
Shower, usually late afternoon/early evening - when ever I am done outside and am ready to clean of the days debris and sweat.

I shower in the morning to wake up, unless I'm going out to work on the farm first thing (in which case I'll do it when I get home... which is still in the morning) instead.

Sometimes I also shower in the evening, to clean up after the day (depending on what I've been doing that day) and unwind a bit.

I use baths primarily in the summer to help me cool down if I start to overheat.

I shower before bed...and depending on when I work out at the guy as well..so it could be once or twice a day depending on my schedule....

Shower usefully in the morning

Shower. When I take it depends on my plans for the day. It's normally included in my "Get ready for work" routine so I'm squeaky clean when I go out in public.

Shower on getting up and before going to bed.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Well,, I figure if I build up a crust after a couple weeks of not showering/bathing,,, the crud will eventually fall off and exfoliate my skin naturally!!!!

My dogs don't take a bath or shower everyday,,,, so why should I?

Excuse me while I go scratch off a flea and give the mailman a run for his life.....

Jim
We Have Elvis !!

Always before going to bed, with my job I feel like a complete scum when I get home. It has just become habit now and I have come to love the feeling of going to bed clean and fresh.

I'm with you. I prefer showers in the morning, after working out. I guess I'm a little weird. I just feel that by doing this, I am clean and "ready" to take on the day. If I don't shower in the morning it puts me in a bad mood, makes me feel sluggish, and makes me feel unmotivated. Probably not a good thing..

Bath for me! I only ever shower when I'm away.