Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shrove Tuesday
I must confess to being rather ignorant - I don't know whether those of you that are in the US do Shrove Tuesday (also known as Pancake Day).

In England, it's a day of eating HEAUUUUGE quantities of pancakes, so even if it's only the English Lads (big up the English massive) that answer this question, how do you take your pancakes ??

I always have them with sugar and orange juice. Never anything else.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Sugar and lemon juice!!

Sacrilege !! It's on !!

Itschy

Kidding hun Lol2 xxx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Whatever will the British come up with next?We have something similar down here,it's called "pigging out".LOL @ my bad joke.

Hahaha - so you guys don't do Shrove Tuesday ??

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Being Anglican & all,we do have Shrove Tuesday but it's there for religious purposes.Instead of Pancake Day,we call it Fat Day because we eat rich, luxurious foods with no worries and then begin to fast the following day.I had completely forgotten about because it's my mom that usually rallies for these sort of things.So tomorrow is Ash Wednesday which marks the beginning of Lent,I think.

Was it today? i didnt had any .... i like them with chocolate also honey and lemon, or banana!

funny what Dan said about pigging out day though lol

I love my pancakes covered in Canadian maple syrup... so goooooood. Yummm. I think I might have pancakes tomorrow. Smile

Good man !!!!!

And no boys, don't worry - you didn't miss it, it wasn't today Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

What?!?!

You get a national pancake day? Ok, I've had it! Fireworks and then a pancake day? Another holiday I haven't heard of. You'd have thought of all the holidays we borrowed from other countries "stuff yourself full of pancakes" day would have been one of them.

You've been holding out on me little buddy. Imagine...if all those obese Americans ate their fill of pancakes in one day the world might tilt off it's axis ;-)