Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Side-piece
What are your thoughts about sleeping with a man in a heterosexual marriage? I only found out after hooking up. I don't want to be a home-wrecker. I am not someone who intends to insult or offend anyone. Sex is a biological need and there should be no shame around it. What gets me is the dishonesty and lack of integrity. I think there are varied opinions on this matter, especially from different age groups. I would like to hear the different views from this community.

I have always rejected any type of advance made by married men.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Why have you even written this post? You have outlined the varying views on your own. Are you asking us to write a term paper for you?

If your underlying question is what others think of you now that you have done this unwittingly, the answer is Nothing, just as before. What else would one think of an anonymous person?
I bid NO Trump!

I think you are the one with the story here..
You should probably tell us about how you were deceived?
Did you have that gut feeling that something was off about this guy?
[MENTION=20933]LJay[/MENTION] had a point..
Why hide ?
(Just asking)

I think you are the one with the story here..
You should probably tell us about how you were deceived?
Did you have that gut feeling that something was off about this guy?
[MENTION=20933]LJay[/MENTION] had a point..
Why hide ?
(Just asking)

Double post..

Strong words [MENTION=20933]LJay[/MENTION] I don't know if the forum will continue to post anonymously on my behalf. This is [MENTION=21087]wayward[/MENTION]. I am inexperienced. I have behaved cowardly in the past. I am still defining, developing, and building my identity. With someone who has had as cloistered a life as myself matures, he seeks at least some input to supplement his understanding. There are times when I feel a little too far removed or to impassioned to be wise. I trust this community. I continue to seek better options for support. I will have an appointment with a therapist after labor day here in the U.S.

If you remain interested I will disclose more for the matter of discussion. I don't recall at what point he mentioned having a brother-in-law, and he said a little too quickly that it was the brother of his ex-wife. It was easy enough to find some online information confirming that he is still married. I felt the need to unload.

I may have more to say, but I will only do so if it is welcome.

Categorically no. Married man seeking homosexual hookups is something disgusting to me - a coward, a liar, a weak person hiding behind his fake marriage - yes, if you want something sexual with your own gender, you're not heterosexual. I wouldn't want to be in the place of his wife, who probably doesn't even have an idea what kind of person she has married.

After breaking up with the man he claims to be widowed, yet still closeted. We wished each other well and that was that; he said he would seek me out if he ever came out, but that may be TMI. Case closed.