Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signals?
Hey all.

I wonder whether anyone can try and interpret this?

I met my friends friend for the first time the other day, whilst out with others. I just got the feeling that we really clicked - as there were many stubble things going on during the day. E.g. Sitting by each other with legs and arms touching, locking eye contact and not letting go, being overally complimently towards me, hug at the end of the day.

I dont know what to do about it, if i am even reading any signals correcty? I thought it would have been a bit much to just pounch on him there and then, by asking for his phone number or something, as afterall hes not my friend directly.

I would like to see him again, so how do i get this to happen. Is fancying a friends friend a no go zone? I dont want to disturb the original friendship, if that makes sense?

i personnaly think he's very interested in you,,if ur touching and with eye contact thats a real sign he's comfotable around u,, thats ur personal space and he's in it,,, but u allow it,,, its like the show with Tim Roth, Lie To Me, read the body language Smile - if u didnt like each other im sure one of you would have moved away..
next time u meet ask him questions to see what u have in common,, if its a cd by someone then invite him to come listen to it ,, as for ur mate - ask him !! tell u think he's really nice, id it ok if u see more of him or just exchange numbers for now... i think he would be happy that he got u together, just let him know that u 2 are still gonna do the same things togehter too

Helo there,
Fancying a friends friend is not a no go zone people cannot help hiow they feel and to be honest if i was u id ask your friend for his nuymber and text and see how it goes... Dont panic just take it a wee bit slowSmile.... I know when i lived in Nairn not far from inverness 8 years ago i found that people there were very discreet and nervous about making first moves

kindest regards

zeon x

Actually, that's great......a lot of people meet their partners via mutual friends. This is totally fine, go ahead and contact this guy!

younglad Wrote:... asking for his phone number or something,...
you should of asked for the phone#

"Go get him tiger", as M.J, would say. The guy is totally into you. You better get your butt up and go get him before you lose the chance!