Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silence in the house of God
I posted once to a CNN report that was about how the Catholic Church was fighting to deny gays rights but losing (don't recall specifics) and a lot of people were complaining about the gay agenda having more influence than their church. I recall I was VERY CAREFUL to be as inoffensive as I could be but said in response to those who couldn't believe the "gay agenda was winning" that before they should try telling people who aren't members of their church who they can or cannot marry who's only crime in their eyes is that of same-sex love they instead focus on those the Catholic Church, and those who donate to them, who molest children, often same-sex. Once they'd gotten the beam out of their own eye then people outside their church would give them more respect as they tried to remove the splinter in everyone else's.

Next day I saw I had a lot of responses, most of them positive. But when I went to look it up my comment and all the replies had been deleted. However, the comment I'd replied to which referred to gays as "immoral sodomites" among other such names was left alone. I was pretty sure that whoever did the deleting was Catholic (or someone rushed who got swamped by Catholics who wouldn't respond other than to flag my comment). In any case, I never posted another comment to CNN.

Im telling you.....the "church" is all consuming evil on this planet.

The will kill, maim, and destroy at will, if you dont do what they tell you to do.
That includes Presidents, CEO's, billionaires, movie makers, music makers, news agencies, magazine and book publishers...........

They need to be eradicated, permanently.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Im telling you.....the "church" is all consuming evil on this planet.

The will kill, maim, and destroy at will, if you dont do what they tell you to do.
That includes Presidents, CEO's, billionaires, movie makers, music makers, news agencies, magazine and book publishers...........

They need to be eradicated, permanently.

THIS ^ I VOTE THIS
Can we team up MisterTinkles and take out the church!