Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silver Surfers and computers
LJay Wrote:If you would put some clothes on it would not be so cold in the shrubbery, Jim.

You could even get a sleeping bag and a thermos so that if anyone wanders by you could invite them for a snuggle and a cup of tea. I would forego the cookies, though. Crumbs can be uncomfortable in a sleeping bag.

What your suggesting,, is that I be civilized while hiding in the neighbors shrubbery...

Ain't gonna happen!!!!

I'd loose my disreputable reputation!!!

What would the neighbors think!!

Birthday suit only,
Jimeroooo
We Have Elvis !!

axle2152 Wrote:Get yourself a high gain antenna...there are a few options... Ubiquity makes some good products, I have used them a lot in the past, hotels use them and so on... I mean if you plan on indefinitely piggybacking... Even the sub $50 NanoStation loco is plenty of umph...but you really need two...one to reel in the signal next door, and the other so you have your own signal throughout your own house... Had to do this setup when I was in Fontana, works well.

But,,but,,but,,,,, I really enjoy hiding in my neighbors shrubbery.. It wouldn't be any fun to set in my home all cozy, clothed, & comfortable.

I'm joking of course.

Thanks for the info,

Sin-cerely,
Jimerooo
We Have Elvis !!

But aren't you too old for birthdays. Why do you still need the suit?

This is all so confusing.
I bid NO Trump!

Axle, how do I know if my neighbors are swiping my internet? The thought of them tapping into the bad poetry I write when sober is terrifying. If I use aluminum foil for wallpaper will it help? If so, is the heavy duty foil necessary or can I use the cheaper stuff? The cost of ding this AND maintaining my foi helmet could really dig into my retiree's budget. Hmm, I wonderif Medicare can help...
I bid NO Trump!