Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SilverFrost and her Lovely Ladies
[Image: cat-in-couch-this-thread-is-relevant-to-...NFklf3.jpg]

Shiner Wrote:[Image: cat-in-couch-this-thread-is-relevant-to-...NFklf3.jpg]

oh my gosh! Shiner!

You're interested in bad ass females, tattoos, multi-coloured hair, makeup and pretty clothes?

I always knew you was a bit queer... >.>

Join da party ^.^
:hugs-and-kisses-smi

Me and Silver are tots bad ass gurls and we can always have another one join da club :p .

OMG! but we have to do something about your shyness, gurl that has got to go and change your makeup, cause gurl... please -.- and get you some fishnet stocking and a BAD ASS Meshmarina and a Beret.. no no... style you a Swoop fringe and put on some purple lipstick and nail polish and to complete the look, some fabulous pumps.

Oh gurl you would look so fabulous... everyone looks good in purple... just everyone x.x

Omg I'm so impatient, hurry up and join already,so I can play with that hair Msn-slapping

Eeek ^.^

Sylph Wrote:oh my gosh! Shiner!

You're interested in bad ass females, tattoos, multi-coloured hair, makeup and pretty clothes?

I always knew you was a bit queer... >.>

Join da party ^.^
:hugs-and-kisses-smi

Me and Silver are tots bad ass gurls and we can always have another one join da club :p .

OMG! but we have to do something about your shyness, gurl that has got to go and change your makeup, cause gurl... please -.- and get you some fishnet stocking and a BAD ASS Meshmarina and a Beret.. no no... style you a Swoop fringe and put on some purple lipstick and nail polish and to complete the look, some fabulous pumps.

Oh gurl you would look so fabulous... everyone looks good in purple... just everyone x.x

Omg I'm so impatient, hurry up and join already,so I can play with that hair Msn-slapping

Eeek ^.^

[Image: polls_scared_cat_1651_671518_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg]

none of that on me please kthxbai.

I like girls that wear it, they are purdy. I just dislike all the barbie looking prissy girls around.

Shiner Wrote:[Image: polls_scared_cat_1651_671518_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg]

none of that on me please kthxbai.

I like girls that wear it, they are purdy. I just dislike all the barbie looking prissy girls around.

Oh boo! :crying-and-sorry-li

You Boys are no fun... and here I thought you were gonna join us!

Well, you're missing out on all the fabulous slumber parties Sheep

Not even a little eye liner? Forgive-me-smiley for me pleaseeeee
:crying-and-sorry-li

lol

I'm just messing with ya Shiner, I know your a big strong man Im-blushing-smiley

:p Hands-make-heart

------------------------

I am still convinced that girls have cooties

Laugh2

*edit by the way I was just joking. Just because I am gay doesn't mean I can't apperciate women. Big Grin

First of all, thank you again Sylph. Looks like we have something in common Wink
And Miles & mb... I do get what you mean, oh believe me, I do, Miles, but I have a request for you and others: please, do not use the word "cunt" in my thread, I hate that so much (as well as all these other women related words that are used in negative meaning). And mb... *pokes mb with her finger, giving him girl cooties* PokePoke

And then back to beauties...

[Image: lacrymosa_by_jolien_rosanne-d6mo3au.jpg]

[Image: 1016779_406886256095475_383595170_n_by_j...6djtcb.jpg]

[Image: ellada_by_jolien_rosanne-d51ajv2.jpg]

[Image: Hard-Girls-Soft-Light-suicidegirls-21.jpg]

[Image: lolita-31.jpg]

[Image: gothic_lolita_171.jpg]

[Image: beauty-fashion-gothic-girl-28548188.jpg]