Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple things that make you happy.....
Lots of things!

1. Brushing my teeth.
2. When I'm walking to school and the song I'm listening to ends right as I reach the entrance.
3. When people give me surprise food.
4. When my crush forgets to lock his door so I can enter his room and lick his face while he sleeps.

3/4 are completely true. Guess which one's false!

When the guy I like say to me that he miss me

I like when things 'line up' or there's symmetry in architecture and objects. I wonder if it's a mental problem, but it's good for photography.

SolemnBoy Wrote:Lots of things!

1. Brushing my teeth.
2. When I'm walking to school and the song I'm listening to ends right as I reach the entrance.
3. When people give me surprise food.
4. When my crush forgets to lock his door so I can enter his room and lick his face while he sleeps.

3/4 are completely true. Guess which one's false!

#1 is bullshit, your breath smells like fox urine. I know from entering your room and licking your face while you sleep.

Miles Wrote:#1 is bullshit, your breath smells like fox urine. I know from entering your room and licking your face while you sleep.

Pretty hot. Just make sure I never wake up because then it'd be more like gross. However, I don't see how licking my face could reveal my breath which, by the way, is awesome. Your story doesn't add up. Don't expect to find me in my room tonight though - your dad's balding head and erect manstick aren't going to lick themselves.

When I've just about had enough of the winter there is that one very early morning when I notice the bird song has changed and I know then, that spring is on the way.

A still early morning when there's no one about and the air is clean and unpolluted.

A late night stroll and a chance encounter with a very startled fox (lol).

When I learn something new about the history of where I live.

A winter evening, heating on, and Bitch-Cat decides she wants some company so jumps in to my lap thereby ending any chance of finishing the chapter of the book I'm reading.

When the postman has been and there's no mail for me - no news is good news!

My next door neighbour recently lent me a book.

My street has had it's troubles with one or two problem tenants. They've moved on or in one case been moved on. I have neighbours I say hello to in the street now. Neighbours whose names I know, who know my name and that I'm gay. The street is quieter and happier now.

The silly chirruping of my cat as she attempts to understand the universe around her, almost as though she is vocalising an emotion. Her annoying habit of crying outside my bedroom door then scampering off down stairs when I open it - really, changed your mind - bitch! She's as mad as a sack of spanners!

The early morning calling of a wood pigeon in the trees around my house.

The fact that one day, I too will get to go to the spirit side of life. One day, one day, when it's my time.

Chocolate.

That'll do for now...

Lol, y'all probably get tired of "hearing" mine...but oh well Wink

Music
Animals
Nature
Wispy Winds and Breezes
The Ocean's Tidal Ebb and Flow
Clouds
Books
Helping someone
Turtles, Tortoises and Terrapins...

And so many other things, but these are from off top my head Smile

kittens. kkittens kittens.

a gooby

And when friends tell me to quit pot. It tells me they care n.n

Antique malls. Angry songs. Sad songs. Songs I can listen to repeatedly and never tire of. Concerts. Rainy days. Diet coke. My Fender Jazzmaster. The smell of books. People with warm auras. Cold pillows. Cute guys smiling at you.