Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple things that make you happy.....
That strong gust of wind,right before and during rain,passing through my skin~ Smile

my dogs = their always happy to see me, don't want anything from me, its as simple as that

lol,

Getting a 'I just woke up - smiley face - good morning - picture'
from the guy you like.

It makes me smile.. a lot, but at the same time I throw my phone
across my bed cause it's just ahh ;D

Now, my brand spankin new LG Nexus 4 Wink .

I feel like I can soar the skies...and with all the marvelous capabilities of the LG Nexus 4, I can do it in comfort, style and epic precision...

Amazing, simply so :p
Hands-make-heart

Sylph Wrote:Now, my brand spankin new LG Nexus 4 Wink .

totally read that as "brand new lexus"

i think a new lexus would make me pretty happy

megumidesu Wrote:totally read that as "brand new lexus"

i think a new lexus would make me pretty happy

mm hmmm, Meggy, sure you did |:3 lol

I would like a nice family car that my man could drive while I yell at the kids to do their homework in on the way to school and from which he'd drop me off at my Music Gig at one of the music lounges/bars, as he goes to work as a Businessman/Entrepreneur....um...

I mean a Lamborghini? Lol or a Ducatti for a Bike, but I ascared of Cycles...Sad:crying-and-sorry-li

Sylph Wrote:I would like a nice family car

screw getting a "nice family car"
i want a car that my daughter will actually be careful with if she "borrows" it to go out ever Smile

and i know that if i was gonna drive someone else's lexus , i'd be pretty damn careful with it :biggrin:

megumidesu Wrote:screw getting a "nice family car"
i want a car that my daughter will actually be careful with if she "borrows" it to go out ever Smile

and i know that if i was gonna drive someone else's lexus , i'd be pretty damn careful with it :biggrin:

Lol, that's why I can't have a "nice car"...it's embarrasing, but I have a potty mouth behind the wheel lol, that nice car would get totaled in rage :/ Chicken

On a side note; I get really irate when I'm driving and there's only two lanes up in this bitch and on the intersection(we call it a rahndabout) both them niggas wanna drive like they had no where to be! Like they was smellin flowers and enjoying the scenery!...well excuse me for having shit to do, speed up or slow down, one of you cunts, so I can slide shimmy and shake my ass up in this bitch to get where I gotta be! Chicken

And then just as one finally moves their slow ass out to make it clear for me, another cunt, who was tooting and honking at me to hurry up, rams his bug all up in my space and drives slow as fuck! Msn-slapping

Omg, snails and grannies with walkers were looking back at me like what the fuck? And I'm like, it's not my fault! These Pussyholes wanna take up the only two goshforsaken lanes we got up in this fucker!Msn-slapping

Gawsh...I hate 5'o clock traffic!Msn-slapping

So..um yeah...no nice cars for me lol. This is also why I would want my man to drive...cause gurl!Sad-puppy-smiley

Music, Kumi Koda, AKB48, my closer friends who have me laughing nonstop everytime I see them until my cheeks hurt and then some.

Yesterday I enjoyed a lot of sunset among semi-wooded hills. There was a light mist and the dimming blue sky had multicolored clouds including over the sun that made it a brilliant red without being blinding to look at. I spread my arms taking deep breaths letting it wash over me, and pretty much thought of this song at some point: