Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Singing "La,la,la,la"!
Winter is finally over and today is officially the first day of Spring!Although it's raining cats and dogs outside,the rest of the country is back to it's old sunny self.I just love Spring,love it!The park gets green,I FINALLY WEAR MY SHORTS and we hit the beach again!The whole mood just changes too,people smile again plus it means that my birthday is NEAR!I feel like going out and singing in the rain,yes,I am crazy!SPRING IS HIER!

hello that is very nice and you are very happy!Confusedmile: can i ask a queston how come it spring now for you an not summer. sorry if that was stupid.Confusedmile:

That is not a stupid question,very interesting.Okay the Earth is essentially divided into 2 parts : the Northern Hemisphere & Southern Hemisphere.You live in the UK which is located on the northern side of the world which means you're in the Northern Hemisphere,South Africa is at the end of Africa so we're in the Southern Hemisphere.The opposite seasons occur in both of them.When it's Summer in the NH,it's Winter in the SH,when it's Autum/Fall in NH,it's Spring in the SH.I'm don't know why it happens but it's one of our planet's wonders.Last year in December it was Summer here and I went to Mexico where it was Winter,that was very interesting!

Dan1089 Wrote:That is not a stupid question,very interesting.Okay the Earth is essentially divided into 2 parts : the Northern Hemisphere & Southern Hemisphere.You live in the UK which is located on the northern side of the world which means you're in the Northern Hemisphere,South Africa is at the end of Africa so we're in the Southern Hemisphere.The opposite seasons occur in both of them.When it's Summer in the NH,it's Winter in the SH,when it's Autum/Fall in NH,it's Spring in the SH.I'm don't know why it happens but it's one of our planet's wonders.Last year in December it was Summer here and I went to Mexico where it was Winter,that was very interesting!

When's your birthday again, Dan?? October, September? August?

11th OCTOBER AND I CAN'T WAIT!

that is rely intresting i never even newn about how you can get diffirent summer or winter in another country!Confusedmile:

Awww bless you joseph Bighug

I find it odd too, to think that spring here is sort of march,april,may time, whereas for south africa it's august,september time... straaaange hehe

Another great song Dan. Love her voice.

btw, I am so happy that it will warm up soon for ya.