Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Singing..
Lolguy Wrote:I sing while driving too. But I tend to pay attention to what I'm doing o.o

we are both british me and ninjka so that might explain piss poor driving conditions lol

Lolguy Wrote:I've been singing for a long time. I actually trained my voice while going through puberty to hit a higher/lower range.
I was bored.

Oh nice have you ever thought about like trying out for like the show X Factor, i would like to but i think ill just get laughed at Happy

MatthewCuriel Wrote:Oh nice have you ever thought about like trying out for like the show X Factor, i would like to but i think ill just get laughed at Happy

Nope. I don't like trying out for anything. I just sing for the hell of it.

ninja Wrote:i do that swaying from side to side thing too >.< lol mines kinda like a neck pop from one side to the other :tongue: and if theres a good song on the radio it goes all the way up and driving becomes priority number 2 lol and my driving is poor at best ha

HAHA that sounds just like me when i approach a intersection i stop then when i pass i keep going Rofl

Lolguy Wrote:Nope. I don't like trying out for anything. I just sing for the hell of it.

Yeah i hear you, I did hear LA Reid and Enrique Iglesias are going to be judging it. If i had a voice i would audition

i think on english roads if you dont try to enjoy yourself you just end up angry at everything lol, i agree that singing and dancing (no matter how bad) can really help if you've had a bad day, and funny you mention the wii dancing games zeon, when i was younger i lived on dance dance revolution and my feet are always moving around the foot well in that style (only at the lights of course lol)

I can't dance to save my life though. I'm absolutely horrid at it.

zeon Wrote:I adore the M25

Well you must be the only man in Britain who does.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I sang in a professional boys choir for years...we performed on the Disneyland Stage and also sang in a private performance for Satan...some people called Satan by his earthly name (Ronald Reagan) but I prefer to call him by his real name. It was creepy singing for him...Ava Maria was what we performed that day...I quit after that.

I like to dance. I would strip down to my shorts and dance for hours by myself..usually up on the stage so I didn't get claustrophobic. It was fun...I would get soaking wet...I really liked it when there were hundreds of men dancing and the place was packed..you could get high just on the energy in the room.

fredv3b Wrote:Well you must be the only man in Britain who does.

its great fun like a little race track it has no beginning and no end u just run round and round london lol... I however regulary cut between lanes so ill just go from 1st lane to 4th lane in one go lol and then cut to 3rd lane back to 4th down to 2nd lane back to 4rd down to 1st upto 4th lane cut into 3rd lane as road narrows dive into second lane so on and so fourth til i hit junc 21 from junc 7 (m1 / m23)