Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single/Loneliness/Love.......
sorry you are feeling so alone. Trust that it won't always be that way.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I would say that this forum or the people here are very supportive. I know my life's path won't be that easy but I hopw it will be worth it in the end.... fingers crossed.

I hate that sometimes I am too sensitive.

It seems that most gay people feel like this at some point, I still do sometimes. Unfortunately, loneliness is a practically unavoidable part of a gay person's life; even if you fit comfortably into everyone's petty standards, the dating pool is still really shallow and stagnant and full of trash... makes you want to get out and dry off all together haha

Let's be honest, only the lucky ones find love, but maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones Smile

I'm reading all these posts, I'm understanding that some of you guys are choosing to be alone!?

Let's be honest here guys, you have the ability to reach out to another human being over cable, satellites and cell phones.
Now we all know that sometimes that is not enough... But it's a start.!

Being social and making friends just like anything requires a little bit of effort.

First thing...the lonliest I have ever been was when I was part of a couple. It sucks to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't even see you...

You said some good gay guys are only interested in masculine men. How about you? Are you only interested in masculine men or are you open to and attracted to all kinds of men? What if someone like yourself wanted to be in a relationship with you ...and was your true love? Would you recognize the love? Would you be open to it?

I've always been single - never once even been on a date with a girl or a guy...I've long since given up on being anything other than single, knowing that'll always be the case..
That said, I can't say that I'm "lonely". Sure I'd love to have something along the lines of a boyfriend (or maybe girlfriend), but not having one does not make me feel bad/depressed.
By "something along the lines of a boyfriend" I mean something like a 'cuddle buddy' or relationship thats 'love, without the sex' part (same thing would also go for girlfriend..(in general I'm more attracted to guys, but still have feelings towards girls - hence why I consider myself bi)).

I'm not at all feminine, but not really masculine either...so I think of myself as 'just a guy' . I'd be most interested in someone pretty much the same LOL

It's rough to feel this way. Sorry you are! I think everyone feels this way at one point in their lives. Not having someone to love or someone to love you can make anyone lonely at times. For some people it doesn't bother them but others hate to be alone. I know I do. Hang in there. You'll find happiness.