Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single problems
Hello guys, I'm 20 years old and I have never had a serious relationship before in my life. I have started dating a guy when I was 18, and we broke up because he had to go back to his country. And since then I've been dating guys once in a while. I live in Thailand where gay people only like white skin and I've got tanned skin since I love going to the beach and do outdoor activities. I'm not racist but I find white people with tanned skin attractive. I tried to date thai people but no one ever wanted to date me, they said that I'm different. I think I need to move away from here. I feel like I don't belong here. I get depressed from time to time. When I do, I always tell myself that in a few years I will finish uni and move away from here and meet the love of my life. I just hope that one day I will meet that person. Sometimes I feel like there is something wrong with me that nobody likes me for who I am or things like that. I'm struggling with the loneliness that is always around me. Even when I'm here at my parents house, I don't feel like home at all. I just don't want to be here anymore......
I'm sorry for writing so long. I just needed to get it out of my chest.
Thank you for coming and read about my pathetic life.

Hi there. Look at the bright side, you are still young and at least you've had experience in a relationship before.

I'm 31 and have never been in a relationship in my entire life. But I'm not worry with my status (So far).

Enjoy being single whilst you can. Explore other stuff whilst you are at it. See the world or such. You know what people say, love comes to you when you least expect it.

Cheers.

P/s: Not everyone judges by skin color. I have zero problem with skin color, faith whatsoever.

Make the most of life as it is. Eventually when you settle down you have to always think about what the other half wants/needs. Then there's family bla bla. Enjoy the youth. And when the time is right you'll meet someone as those with the most successful relationships weren't looking for them like hunters.

Merry Christmas!

Hi Xtyox,
why so rush in finding love? You must know that everything takes time and you must be patient. You're still young (just like me!), there is no such thing called "hurry". We're still having a long way to go before anything comes.
Why don't you find something that makes you excited even more than love? Do you have any hobbies? Do them all before your youth is getting out of your hand.
By the way, about the skin color or the outside appearance. I have met some guys, they are very handsome. So handsome that I don't know what words should I use to describe them. But then, they are all douchebag and treated anyone else like ****. Since then, I think that the insider is more important, and I hope you would realize it too.

Merry Christmas!

Good lord.

I was 22 before I ever had a serious relationship....before that it was just recreational sex. (Which was also good). It was good while it lasted...about 4 years...but we were too far apart in age and career paths..my current ltr started a couple of years later after another round of casual sex and lightweight dating....and I have been with the same person now for 33 ish years.

So don't rush and don't panic.

Thank you so much guys. But still every time I see young couples, I always want to be like them. I will try to find things to do to keep me busy so I won't worry about this love thing. Cheers!