Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site Speed?
Do you think the site is any faster, slower or roughly the same as before the uprade?
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

I think it's faster.... but that could also just be the time of day (or night) when things are less busy on the Internet...

It feels a bit slicker to me. It loads better in Opera too, although not always perfectly.

A little bit faster actually! I though it would of been slower because of new features, but come to think about it the "Tweets" tab is the only new thing on threads.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Even though the site has loads more features since I last visited the site seems to go WAY faster than before. However on a bad note I miss the Quick Reply button on the posts.

Thanx guys... that's good to know that you think it's at least a lil bit faster! Smile The code is a lot more optimised now so should be... all that we need now is a bigger internet pipe! :p

@Steven
The QR button is still there... it's the wee[Image: quickreply.gif] icon! :biggrin:
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

i wondered wat that button was for? well not reallt Smile

I think its much much faster!!