Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Six-tailed asteroid mystery
Nasa has announced the discovery of a mysterious object with six tails.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/scienc...28740.html

Any theories on what this might be?

I have one theory.

it could be a 6 tailed asteroid?

dfiant1 Wrote:I have one theory.

it could be a 6 tailed asteroid?

It seems asteroids don't have six tails, that's why it's mysterious.

And, if I read the article right, what's even more mysterious is the fact that these tails seem to change direction every 13 hours or so.

This is happening in the ass end of the universe and the Hubble telescope was able to detect it, so it has to be something really big and massive.

Six tails, you say?

[Image: 349ezbp_display.png]

Miles Wrote:Six tails, you say?

OMG IT'S A SAPCE VOLPIX!
:3 yay!

[...]

Either that or aliens love disco, too.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDYpe0LeysYPdSOncAELd...g64qXIyLBQ]

The tails of the asteroid are basically the asteroid evaporating, the tails get longer and shorter as they move towards and away from the source of the evaporation. The tails also point away from the source.

So if that is the case, then there are 6 sources of evaporation involved with this asteroid...all the scientist have to do is look in the right direction...the asteroids tails are pointing directly away from them.

Read my mind!!!!

dfiant1 Wrote:The tails of the asteroid are basically the asteroid evaporating, the tails get longer and shorter as they move towards and away from the source of the evaporation. The tails also point away from the source.

So if that is the case, then there are 6 sources of evaporation involved with this asteroid...all the scientist have to do is look in the right direction...the asteroids tails are pointing directly away from them.

IF it is an asteroid, then its just different sections of it falling apart, falling to pieces, and turning into debris behind it.

"Leaving astronomers dumbfounded". FAH.....a fart in the wind leaves these dipshits dumbfounded....they dont know anything, much less how to use common sense.

I know what it is...

begin stocking up on tinned food....