Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to this and I need help!
To be honest babe, if it's having that major an impact on you then I think it's definitely something that you need to be able to get a handle on, otherwise it'll just crack you up slowly (or quickly, depending on what happens).

I've said it before, and so I'll say it again ... if you want to talk about this in person (as in via MSN), then please do add my account - I'm happy to discuss what's troubling you, as personal experience in my own life does quite closely mirror aspects of what you've been speaking about (Michael can vouch for me on that).

It's sound if you'd rather not, but sometimes it's nice to get things off your chest by having a natter with somebody in real time ...

[email protected] - waddaya got to lose Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I will ad that it's a good idea to expand your gene poll a bit and find some gay friends. If you suround yourself with straight guys all the time this is going to repeat itself over and over. It's only natural for you to find yourself turning towards the people who you are comfortable with, have things in common and all the rest.

Unfortunately, you're also setting yourself up for rejection and interpreting things to fullfill your wishes that might not really be what you think they are. When you want something so bad you tend to see things how you wish them to be and not what they really are. Straight friends DO hug, rough house, say silly things, check out each others equipment, slap each others ass and a gazillion other things we like to think of as being "gay".

Mix it up a bit and find some gay friends who might be more willing to respond to what you're giving out.

I will ad that it's a good idea to expand your gene poll a bit and find some gay friends. If you suround yourself with straight guys all the time this is going to repeat itself over and over. It's only natural for you to find yourself turning towards the people who you are comfortable with, have things in common and all the rest.

Unfortunately, you're also setting yourself up for rejection and interpreting things to fullfill your wishes that might not really be what you think they are. When you want something so bad you tend to see things how you wish them to be and not what they really are. Straight friends DO hug, rough house, say silly things, check out each others equipment, slap each others ass and a gazillion other things we like to think of as being "gay".

Mix it up a bit and find some gay friends who might be more willing to respond to what you're giving out. The last thing you want to do is start freaking out your straight friends by mooning over them all the time.