Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skincare
The best moisturizer I have found is Jason Organic Vitamin E Renewal cream. It's really thick, so I usually put some on my finger and then run it under some hot water to thin it out some. A jar lasts a long time.

Pcolakuntryboy Wrote:The best moisturizer I have found is Jason Organic Vitamin E Renewal cream. It's really thick, so I usually put some on my finger and then run it under some hot water to thin it out some. A jar lasts a long time.

If it works for you go for it but it doesn't review so hotly:
http://www.paulaschoice.com/beautypedia-...zing-Creme

Seems like it'd be a good product if it was in airtight packaging. That being said if your skin likes it then why stop? It may not be the Ferrari of skincare but no reason to change if there aren't concerns/lack of results.

Not bad videos, I like the heavy Canadian accent. You have a really good camera BTW. You actually have a lot of good topics that you cover *subscribe*

Shiner Wrote:Not bad videos, I like the heavy Canadian accent. You have a really good camera BTW. You actually have a lot of good topics that you cover *subscribe*

I didn't notice until he said "oat" (out) in the other video. It was a dead giveaway then Smile

I have dry skin so I was forced to use lotion pretty young. I do think that ~25 years of moisturization has helped keep my skin in pretty good shape.

Shiner Wrote:Not bad videos, I like the heavy Canadian accent. You have a really good camera BTW. You actually have a lot of good topics that you cover *subscribe*

Thanks! I appreciate the love <3. Yeah when people showed interest I invested in a dslr and a bunch of good lighting.

I use Gerovital on my face to reduce the sebum secretion during winter Smile

Loky Wrote:I use Gerovital on my face to reduce the sebum secretion during winter Smile

H3 is widely banned.. I'd suggest doing a bit of research on an alternative product.

I really like a men's product by Kiehl called Facial Fuel Energizer, both face wash and moisturizer. I've never had any skin problems, but in the cold weather my skin feels tight after a shower. With this product it feels great and the moisturized is not greasy and not shiney. I hate shiney skin.

I really hate Cetaphil, partly because it doesn't lather and partly because it feels like a residue is left on my skin.

I never liked the idea of rubbing too many chemicals on my face (most of them cause irritation and allergies)
I only use facewash my whole life, 3-4 times a month I rub my face w/ homemade fruit mask (usually made of cheap but wonderful fruits + yogurt)
and been drinking supplements (vit. E & antioxidants) and it works like magic