Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skinniest one here?
Who thinks they'd win this title?

Hello , welcome to GS you will find this sight very friendly and excepting of all. Trust you will like it as much as I do.Bighug
yar

Not me... when I was a young punk maybe... but probably not even then... my japanese partner had one comment from a friend asking how he could even walk on his skinny legs, LOL

Not me, sadly.

Welcome, anyway Wink

LOL prior to the festive season (and possibly once it's over) then I maybe would have been a fair contender for said title, for better or worse.

However, during the season of eating too much, drinking everything and general neglect of any form of respectable behaviour, no chance.

Haha xxx

Woolfe Wrote:LOL prior to the festive season (and possibly once it's over) then I maybe would have been a fair contender for said title, for better or worse

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I started my new years diet early this year! That title will be MINE!! I propose a fight to the death. Whoever survives... wins and their prize can be a life sentence?? Hmmmm, not really thought that part out yet.

Say hello to your other main contender, the one who only seems to have an ass when in skinnies. Or so the plastics tell me. Hopes you likes it here Smile

My body is a worshiped like a temple during the week but at weekends it's one hell of a roller coaster :eek:

Welcome to GS

xxxxxxxxxxxx

skinnylover Wrote:Hey I saw you said you're quite skinny, what's your height and weight?

Thanks for the PM, but I'm really fat I'm like 40 stone not including my Christmas fat.

CardShark Wrote:Thanks for the PM, but I'm really fat I'm like 40 stone not including my Christmas fat.

Confusedmile:

CardShark Wrote:Thanks for the PM, but I'm really fat I'm like 40 stone not including my Christmas fat.

RoflmaoThat was my first LOL moment of the day! Xyxthumbs