Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skins
It'll never be the same without the beautiful Mitch Hewer Rolleyes

Never watched series 3 in it's entirety (missed the last few episodes), but I think I'll watch the fourth.

Freddie seems like a potential replacement for the late Maxxie xD

Well i was in Tesco and seen season 3 for £8 so i had to buy it. Watched it over 3 nights!! I loved it. It wasn't as good as Seasons 1 & 2 as i fell in love with hat cast, however it is still awesome!

Big Grin

Nah!New skins aint a patch on the first.Also there is one lad,the arrogant one(dont know his name)who I feel like "slapping" every time he appears.Smug,bigheaded,asshole!! I know its his character,but I hate his face anyway.He just yanks my chain in a bad way!Sorry if you dont agree.Just my humble

:redface: Nah! New skins aint a patch on the original.I really cant warm to all the characters,One in particular I cannot stand.The arrogant,obnoxious,mentally disturbed lad (i dont know the characters name)who thinks he''s a gift to planet earth.I feel like slapping him each time he appears.
I know its just the part he''s playing buy he has the type of face that says he aint acting too much,he really is somewhat that like..Lol,I know I sound overly critical of him and he probably is a nice lad.I just cant help what I feel.He really my chain in a bad way!
Thats me showing how caring I am about the whole world,ho,ho,ho!Ehum!

i Assume you mean Cook, hes a pain in the arse, but it shows hes written well and he acts well as hes supposed to make you feel like that!!

LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!

Watch video - Skins 4 trailer - Skins - E4.com

Why is it called SKINS, Barry??? What's the pitch???

As in the Rizzler wrappers for cigarettes. They smoke a lot of drugs..........

skins is quality is there another season comming out?

i met freddie from skins. HOT!

lee 22 uk Wrote:skins is quality is there another season comming out?

There are 4 seasons and i haven't heard any rumours of a fifth yet.