Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skyrim
I have Skyrim but can't play it. Even on the lowest possible settings, I get about 12 fps.

The uncharted Drakes's fortune games on PS3, are the ones i think i like the best.

I haven't played a whole lot (only recently was able to get the game) but from what I can tell, the Imperials and Stormcloaks are both terrible, but at least the Stormcloaks didn't try to execute me for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I haven't even started that questline beyond what was necessary at the beginning though and don't know if I ever will. I'm not all that interested in helping either side, tbh.

I love modding that game though, have to say. My Khajit with her long blond hair, riding across the land on a horse with mane and tail of fire, while another Khajit (my character's wife) follows on another horse... it's beautiful. Oh, and random wolves not attacking me because I'm a werewolf, that's nice too. Smile

As for SWTOR... I liked what I played of it, but I couldn't do much, I have carpal tunnel issues that prevent me from being able to play much keyboard+mouse, so if it isn't controller-compatible, I can't play long.

I find my decisions on Skyrim are very ethically questionable. I found a guy sitting off the edge of a cliff and I decided he needed to be fus-ro-dah'd off the cliff. I haven't played in a while but it's probably the funnest game I've ever played except for maybe the Sims. xD I also like to murder chickens and cows for no reason. My boyfriend is surprised I manage to get away with it...

Sometimes even my therapist will make Skyrim references during our sessions since he plays as well and it brings me so much happiness.