Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skyrim
I always end up playing a archer/thief character so my first character was a woodelf. So far the best mod I've seen has been the one that turns the dragons into Thomas the tank engine, so freaking funny! I bought morrowind back in the day because it came with a editor, making my own castle was the best vivic was probably jealous. I probably won't be playing online though, wow always took up way to much time so I would imagine elder scrolls online wouldn't be any different.

I miss my lizard-people spellsword, Spitzer Swallows. He died with my brother's PS3. I do not miss his lizard-people husband, Scouts-Many-Marshes. He was a clingy little bastard.

I also miss my wood elf archer, I Am Björk. She died in an accidental erasure on a 360. She never even got a chance to fall in love.

I'm happy with my cat-people, Wu-Tang Dog. She will become the bestest summoner/assassin the world has ever known.

I freakin love that game, the funniest thing that happened to me is when I got new armor, everyone in whiterun was freakin out and telling me I should be ashamed of myself, then I realized I never actually put the armor on so I was waling around in my underwear. I didn't do any of the assassination missions because I sort of killed all of the dark brother hood, I'm sort of a goody goody, plus they tried to kill me three times. question, did any of you join the imperials or storm cloaks? I accidentally joined the storm cloaks.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Hey just a random quip here anyone ever played Star Wars The Old Republic?

Drkmcnamara Wrote:Hey just a random quip here anyone ever played Star Wars The Old Republic?

I played a little, have a level 50 scoundrel, I quite enjoyed healing with that class. Don't really play it any more though.

Skyrim is also great... I play a dual axe wielding Orc. I once transformed into werewolf form to travel back to Whiterun cause I was carrying too much... came across a group of Khajiit merchants who decided to attack me, so I tore them all to pieces except for one as werewolf form ran out. The remaining khajiit was no longer interested in fighting me in my Orc form and didn't seem all that concerned with the fact I just ripped her friends apart Rofl

Drkmcnamara Wrote:Hey just a random quip here anyone ever played Star Wars The Old Republic?

I tried it when it was released. It was interesting enough.. but the combat system felt awkward and Star Wars was never my thing.... So I quit at level ~30

Yea last summer I played SWTOR a lot. I had two level 55 charecters, a Jedi Sage and a Sith Inquisitor. I named them both Tiesha and Tyqueshia respectively and they are proud independent black force sensetives who don't need no Jedi Council or Sith Council lol. I had loads of trolling whomever I came across with acting like a sassy black woman.

I am torn though because I have never completed the Imperials vs. Stormcloak questline. Hmm...who should I side with? I mean I have killed loads of both already and I am sure if it was real life that none of them would be exhorting me to join them but....
I am leaning Imperial.

Drkmcnamara Wrote:I am torn though because I have never completed the Imperials vs. Stormcloak questline. Hmm...who should I side with? I mean I have killed loads of both already and I am sure if it was real life that none of them would be exhorting me to join them but....
I am leaning Imperial.

They both kinda suck, so it was hard for me to decide as well. I had to weigh them out based on their qualities and reasons for war.

Stormcloaks:
-Angry about losing worship of Talos
-Want an independent Skyrim
-Racist sons-of-bitches

Imperials:
-Responding to the threat to keep it in order
-Didn't actually ban Talos worship... they want it back too.
-Trying to stabilize things because of the threat of the Aldmeri Dominion, who they already lost to

I side with the Imperials, even though I usually like the underdog. The Aldmeri Dominion wants the civil war to go on as long as possible to make everyone but them weaker, and the Imperials are not really allied with them. The Stormcloaks are also only good to you if you are a Nord, and they really take a massive shit on everyone else. I play a Wood Elf, and they have major issues with the High Elves as well as the Nords. The Imperials are the only side that makes sense to me.

Besides all that, the Civil War quest line actually kind of sucks. Oh well.

I think I will just go imperial, I am a Khajit and the dominion are bunch of prissy bitches and ain't no way the Nords gonna be able to stop them alone.