Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleep Deprivation
Well, I'm happy to announce that my sleeping problems are basically gone. However, since I'm still confused about what started this whole fiasco, I have another appointment with my counsellor today. Last time she asked me lots of questions about my life, how I feel, what I have done and what I have experienced, but she never asked about certain things like relationships or things like that.
I think I will tell her that I am gay today because I feel that it may also be another stress in my life. For me this is a big step because I have never told anyone face-to-face that I am gay. Those words can never seem to escape my lips. But since she is there to help me with my whole anxiety problem, maybe she can give me some advice about it as well.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to it, and I will update if any important revelations occur.

Aha thats awesome. Congrats x Rolleyes
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

That is just the best news.

I can remember earlier in your story about how nervous you were about telling all and now you may come out to your counselor. That is really amazing progress and in such a short time.

Must be all that weight being off your shoulders.

take care and please do update with anything,
frank

Well the session was pretty basic and she just wanted to make sure I was feeling better and that I was going on my break. She really didn't seem to think that being gay had much to do with it since I have accepted it. I feel so much better and now I will twiddle my thumps in anticipation of going to see my parents tomorrow.

Well I just want to give a small update on my situation.
I am on break and I am sleeping much better (8-10 hours a night). Anyway, I am job searching and I am just waiting for anyplace to call me back now. Plus I have been helping my friends with a school project which I was suppose to be a part of before I left.
I feel normal again which is such a relief. Now I just have to start getting back into a schedule with work and then when I go back to class, I should be able to handle it.
So thats all I have to say and hopefully this thread won't need to be used again. ^_^

Great news. Sounds like youre taking it slow and cautious.

Best thing to hear that you are feeling normal now. What a relief!

Good going,
frank

Yer glad to hear you're sleeping well =)