Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleep help
MickTheMousie Wrote:though something that WILL and always do wake me up is the teprature, i could sleep in a vulcano though i cant sleep if Theres less than like 20 degrees (celcius)

How curious, that's my upper limit Big Grin.

Starting from 20C and up I have trouble sleeping.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

By the way guys, if you find yourself waking up often, ask your doctor about sleep apnea. I thought it was just a bothersome thing but the doctor had me tested and we found out that I was ceasing to breathe as many as 47 times per hour and for as long as 30+ seconds at a time. I now use a pressurized mask to keep my airway open and I sleep much better.

This is not just a matter of convenience. Sleep interruption means that you are being deprived of oxygen and that hurts your heart and your brain. [No wisecracks about that last part, please.]
I bid NO Trump!

I take a chewable sleep aid, all natural, called MidNite.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I find it really hard to sleep. Not being able to sleep isn't so bad if you're not actually tired but it often happens when I am really tired and I feel like I'm going to die if I don't fall asleep soon. A while ago, I was getting up at 6 in the morning and going to bed at midnight and that made sleeping a lot easier. I keep meaning to get back into that but it's hard to get up at 6 in the morning if you can't get to sleep until after 6 in the morning.

Sometimes, I find that it helps to imagine yourself rocking / floating /spinning. I find it really difficult to stay awake if I'm on the bus - the rocking makes me drift off.

I find that smoking pot helps.
~Beau

Beaux Wrote:I find that smoking pot helps.
~Beau

Never tried, although i know i hate the smell.