Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleeping naked could cut the risk of diabetes
Oral sex is great for asthma. Wink

I've only just recently started sleeping naked. Used to sleep in underwear and a t-shirt.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:I've only just recently started sleeping naked. Used to sleep in underwear and a t-shirt.

It's never too late. How are you finding it?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Ok. I'll sleep naked.

Yeah sure... I have been sleeping naked all my life and yet I have diabetes... But I guess it was just a "reduce" the risk. Such articles make me laugh and entertain me more than warns me Smile, If one would read and follow all those type of researches they'll end up so confused and probably more sick then they initially were by just living one day after another. Remember, 10 years ago a research claimed that chocolate was good to prevent I don't remember which cancer, and a few years from now a counter article proved it wrong, for 10 years people would comment and write their advice in a forum like this one - oh you have this disease, well eat chocolate. And they would post those articles coming from sources such as the UK Telegraph hahaha. Allow me to be suspicious of those. Guess who paid for that chocolate research few years ago? Does Hershey-Cadbury means anything to you?

It's the psychological benefits that I can bare witness to.

I'm MUCH more interested in the "brown fat"! Never heard of it and the medical evidence is compelling. Thanks Virge. Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Jake Wrote:Yeah sure... I have been sleeping naked all my life [...]

You're welcome to stay at my place anytime you want, Honey. Wink

MisterLove Wrote:You're welcome to stay at my place anytime you want, Honey. Wink
I married and have 5 children... do you have enough rooms or the financial to welcome us all hahahaha

Oh and Alex pretty face cost thousand of dollars a year to maintain LOL.

LONDONER Wrote:It's never too late. How are you finding it?

I like it, but I've had to force the habit of remembering to put pyjamas or something to cover up near the bed in case of an emergency.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Bathrobes are very handy.
I bid NO Trump!