Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleepless Nights
i only get sleepness nights if im worried about something or my body clock is out of sync with the rest of my working week for example after my holiday period where ive had one too many days with late nights

Lack of sleep changes me from a monk into a snarling beast! :biggrin:

Sleepless nights are a pain. Some nights I have trouble getting to sleep, and can just lay there for hours as the result of an over-active mind. Other times I get to sleep alright but wake up at a rediculous hour and be damned if I can get back to sleep.

Exercise (Including masturbation) doesn't always help, but I mean if you aren't sleeping, you might as well get up and go for a walk around the house/yard...it may help but it is beter than just laying their getting more and more anxious and harder to find sleep

I find that I have sleepless night when I am troubled about something.
To avoid them I usually meditate and clear my mind.

what methods of meditation would you recommend mum just for people who are interested in meditation... I burn incense sticks and find that these can help ease the mind a little and help u think and relax

That's great aunty aroma therapy is wonderful.
I use deep breathing exhaling negative energy , I usually visualize a pebble that had just been thrown in the lake , as the ripples flow away so do any remaining bad energy.
It is very calming.

Sleepless nights are just horrible. From time to time I suffer from insomnia, can't stop thinking. I've tried meditation my self and it works sometimes aswell, as you got to be in a clear state of mind, but sometimes when trying I cant shut my brain off. I've never tried any pills as frankly... I am kind of a Pill'o'phobic, don't trust the content. From my school period I was tired non stop. I do not really got any remedy against it, I mostly get out (No mater how late, cold or wet) and walk, mostly to the lake that lies seconds away. I find it pretty ironic that you have been so tired all day, but once you get to bed you suddenly feel energized.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.