Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleepwalking
Hi has anyone sleepwalked or knows some one who has?

Yeah, I have quite a few times. Why do u ask?

brituc1 Wrote:Yeah, I have quite a few times. Why do u ask?

I was just wondering. Smile

Yeah, it's kinda freaky. One time I woke up standing in my bathroom with the tub running. Most of the time I just end up going to bed and waking up on the couch.

brituc1 Wrote:Yeah, it's kinda freaky. One time I woke up standing in my bathroom with the tub running. Most of the time I just end up going to bed and waking up on the couch.

I used to sleep walk a lot when I was younger. Welcome to the forum. Smile

Thanx man Smile

I know someone who used to sleepwalk. Once we were in a hotel room and we woke up to find the door open and she was standing out in the hall with her eyes closed mumbling that they wouldn't let her pee. Or something. I wasn't much more awake than she was so it was either that much weirder or that much less weird, I don't remember.

Dan1980 Wrote:I used to sleep walk a lot when I was younger.

Me too!

I wonder if it's something that some people just grow out of.

To those that don't know never wake someone up who happens to be because it's extremely dangerous.

My grandmother and father learned the hard way, when I was a kid (I beat the crap out of them! Didn't remember a thing the next morning. Found out when I saw them all black and blue. Felt so badIcon16)

Dreamer Wrote:Me too!

I wonder if it's something that some people just grow out of.

To those that don't know never wake someone up who happens to be because it's extremely dangerous.

My grandmother and father learned the hard way, when I was a kid (I beat the crap out of them! Didn't remember a thing the next morning. Found out when I saw them all black and blue. Felt so badIcon16)

When I was a teen my parents told me I used to walk from room to room talking to some one or looking for something. Smile

My sister used to sleepwalk when she was younger.

I remember I was sitting at the dining room table one night after everybody else went to bed. All of a sudden my sis comes in and stands in the middle of the kitchen, just staring at me not blinking.

I asked her what she was doing out of bed, and she screams at me "I DIDNT EAT THE GODDAMN SOUP, STOP BLAMING ME FOR IT"!! Then she walks off back to her bedroom.

I asked her about it the next day, and she said she doesnt sleepwalk and I didnt know what I was talking about.

Funny as hell.