Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slender Man?
Tyrion Wrote:I know I said I was going to bed.. but I'm still browsing a bit .. haha. Truly.. slender man scares the crap out of me. I love horror games though, so it's good Smile. Have you ever played Silent Hill 2?

I have, And I've never been more scared yet intrigued at the same time.

Is being scared that much fun?

I played it for an hour until i got the second picture (normally it takes far less than that but i always expected him to show up and i kept checking everywhereBig Grin). It was at cross walls. I started to go around it. I looked at the first part; there was no one. I looked at the second part; there was no one. I looked at the third part; there was no one. I was thinking about going back to forest but deep inside me something said; check the last spot, so i did. I wish i didn't. I walked, i could see a little, i kept walking, nothing. BUT HE WAS THERE. Nothing happened until i saw him but then the screen, the voices; OH GOD. And i died. I mean it i DIED o.O

Roxy Wrote:Is being scared that much fun?

It's kind of addicting. Like once you get the first scare it's kind of a challenge to keep going until you're not so scared.

As creepy as that sounds. haha Tongue

R-Really? Ahhhh-naaaahhhhh Curiosity killed the kitty and I don't wanna have nightmares but at the same time...

Whats the game about? I'mma pee myself I know this already but...maybe it'll make me more MANLY!

''..MANLY!'' ahahahahahhaBig Grin

Rumble88 Wrote:''..MANLY!'' ahahahahahhaBig Grin

LOL I know, I couldn't be if I tried hahaha xx

Roxy Wrote:R-Really? Ahhhh-naaaahhhhh Curiosity killed the kitty and I don't wanna have nightmares but at the same time...

Whats the game about? I'mma pee myself I know this already but...maybe it'll make me more MANLY!

Okay, I'll try and break it down. I'm not good at descriptions so. Bare with me haha Smile

Okay so you are in the woods. You have to wonder around the woods to find 8 letters, Each letter you get will make a 'Dun' Sound, those sounds always indicate that slender man is behind you. (Sounds kinda hot right?) Haha. Once you collect the first note, you must quickly find the others. the more notes you get, the faster he gets, and if he catches you. well.. let's just say lots of 'static' happens. haha Smile

RockerBlocks Wrote:Okay, I'll try and break it down. I'm not good at descriptions so. Bare with me haha Smile

Okay so you are in the woods. You have to wonder around the woods to find 8 letters, Each letter you get will make a 'Dun' Sound, those sounds always indicate that slender man is behind you. (Sounds kinda hot right?) Haha. Once you collect the first note, you must quickly find the others. the more notes you get, the faster he gets, and if he catches you. well.. let's just say lots of 'static' happens. haha Smile

Okay so I just walk around in the dark woods (like have you SEEN me?!) and find random letters...and every time I get one he's coming (eh?) closer but I have to collect them anyway?! THAT MEANS I'M DEAD?!

You really want me to play this?! D:

Roxy Wrote:Okay so I just walk around in the dark woods (like have you SEEN me?!) and find random letters...and every time I get one he's coming (eh?) closer but I have to collect them anyway?! THAT MEANS I'M DEAD?!

You really want me to play this?! D:

Of course! Devil3