Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slender Man?
I don't know if I hate the game or have the desire to complete it. I keep going back to it. haha Smile

If you've played slender, Tell me what you think about it Smile

[Image: Slender-Man-Game-SSO-600x344.jpg]

If not and you're looking for a scare, this is your game Wink

I'm going to go beat this mother effer now! See ya! ;D

I have played it. Pretty solid scares. Not as good as Amnesia or Penumbra in my humble opinion, but Slender was a good, solid game I enjoyed.

First person horror is always a bit much for me.

I've got it on my laptop, we(My friend playing, my brother and I watching) only tried to play it once, and got too creeped out and stopped before anything really happened.:redface:

Genersis Wrote:First person horror is always a bit much for me.

I've got it on my laptop, we(My friend playing, my brother and I watching) only tried to play it once, and got too creeped out and stopped before anything really happened.:redface:

Haha that's relateable the slightest sound on that game makes me jump! Even if it's just me walking i still get freaked on it haha!

I haven't played it but I've seen people play it on youtube. it's fun to watch their reactionsLaugh2

It brings on anxiety! My sister and I tried to do it like Smosh (YouTube channel) did where one of us controls the legs and the other controls the vision... it's really hard to play when one of us is more scared than the other. We can't seem to get past 1 page without getting caught by Slender, but I think I've found a way around him.... but I don't know if it works just yet, I'll get back on that Biglaugh

its a fun game to mess with other people with, i.e. my roomate. this is the type of kid who thinks that the paranormal activity movies are scary i had him play it and he made it to page 7 and then slender man appeared right in front of him and he literally flipped out of his chair

Well heres a funny way of putting my opinion.
"What does the scouter say about his scared-as-hell level?"
"ITS OVER 9000!!!"
Yeah. I never got to the point where the screen blurs and he teleports closer, and im glad I havent.

I know I said I was going to bed.. but I'm still browsing a bit .. haha. Truly.. slender man scares the crap out of me. I love horror games though, so it's good Smile. Have you ever played Silent Hill 2?

TheRomantic Wrote:Well heres a funny way of putting my opinion.
"What does the scouter say about his scared-as-hell level?"
"ITS OVER 9000!!!"
Yeah. I never got to the point where the screen blurs and he teleports closer, and im glad I havent.

ROMI! Gerroff the game!

...I swear this subject is haunting me, I am terrified to even LOOK at this thing...it's creepy and I would die I swear if I played it or watched someone play it. T^T

I'm not sure what scares me more, Slender or that weird HABIT that has a Twitter account related to Slender...>.<