Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slipping slowly under the table.!!!
me too craig this is my fourth course of antiboicts in a row and i wish i could at least have a drink for christmas.

rum for christmas and vodka for new years!!!!!!!!

merry christmas Smile

Damn now I want some Port.

I love a cheap port for some unknown reason.

I just love Wine. I am definitely a wineo.

Want to start the drinking for the night, haven't made a choice yet. Let's see, Leinekugels Creamy Dark, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Blue Moon, Captain Morgans, my brother's homemade Kahlua... where to start.... oooh, I just realized we have cream, though no vodka, but I could still make kind of a White Russian.... decisions decisions decisions.... there's bow o wine too, but..... I think I'll start with sipping some Kahlua, and then move onto rum 'n coke, here's to you, all of you! :biggrin:

Damn! Kahlua not found, going for rum 'n coke, a pretty hefty one too.

I'm sorry to say the only thing I drank after Christmas day, was hot milk and whisky..! :confused:

2:40 in the afternoon... too early to be thinking about a gin 'n juice?

I like blue moon

People drank on christmas? Interesting. I could never drink on christmas, although it -really- isn't a sacred celebration for me Tongue

Btw, enjoy (I have to link it somewhere, I just saw it today):

I wonder when I'll be drinking for the next time. Not on new year's, my bf's going away. I only drink on special occasions: birthdays, anniversaries, new years..maybe on Valentine's day? And when I do drink, it's pear cider and nothing else. I can't drink anything else without feeling TERRIBLE the next day, and even with the cider it's max 4 pints and that's it.