Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small excerpt from a love story
heyy , everyone i know i haven't been on here much lately, but i want you to read a story i came up with. this is just one of several that i'm working on, please read and comment. other than that, enjoy!

It was a dark stormy night, the rain pounding hard against the windows. The thunder would explode every few minutes, shaking the house, while lightning would streak the sky soon after. I was up inn the attic which is Johnny’s bedroom.. And I was crying, crying like I never thought I could, like there would be no tomorrow.
“it’s ok to cry, mikey. I’m here” he said. He had his arms wrapped around me in a warm embrace. He smells like flowers, I thought. “ I hate this storm.. I hate everyone at school. I can’t even trust my own brother. Every night, he always comes home drunk, and there are time when he beats me, for no reason at all. I hate them all!”
“Mikey, I’m here. And I promise, I will always be your best friend. Just let it out, you will feel better afterwards..” Johnny always knew the right thing to say, at anytime. He always had a habit of coming at the right moment when I needed him most.
And there’s something else. I’m madly I love with him. I had never realized it before hand, two years ago. But he’s gained trust, he’s not like everyone else. He actually cares. He makes me feel like I’m somebody, like I’m loved. But I’m afraid, afraid that if I tell him how I truly feel inside, I’m afraid he will just push me away. That, more than anything in the world, is what I fear most.
I’m also afraid to tell him I’m a hermaphrodite. I’m so afraid that if I do tell him, he would think I’m a freak of nature, of a faggot, or a creation of the devil.
But wait, he’s treated me good every day. Ever since the day we met, I was the one he talked to the most. He’s always protected me from anyone who has tried to hurt me, from anyone who has ever hurt me in my life, even protected me from my own brother. It can’t hurt to tell him, can it?
Sniffling, I looked into his beautiful amber eyes, into that handsome dark face of his “ There’s something I need to tell you Johnny. It’s not easy.” He nodded for me to go on, listening intently “ it’s just, we have told each other almost everything, but there’s a secret that I’ve been too afraid to tell you. Only the people in my family know” he was rubbing my back in circular motions, trying to ease my tension. I looked him straight in the face and said “ Johnny, I’m telling you this because I trust you more than I’ve trusted anyone. Johnny, I’m.. I’m.. a hermaphrodite”
I was trying hard, trying not to let more tears spill out from me. Try as I might, no matter what, more tears came, and it was all I could do to not shudder and shake from the force of it.
Oddly enough though, a smile was slowly creeping up on his face. It confused me, and it kinda scared me. I was not expecting though, for him to raise his hand and place it on my cheek
“ This certainly changes things then. It’s actually a good thing you told me. Cause there’s something I’ve been wanting to do for a while now. I was afraid to though, because I had no idea why I was having all these feelings for you. But if you allow it, I wanna do something. Close your eyes Mikey”
I was getting dizzy, I had no idea what he just said. Did he say he has feelings for me? I must be hearing things. “Close your eyes mikey” what does he want to do, I thought. I closed my eyes anyway, wondering what was going to happen next.
What I felt was his warm, soft lips pressing softly against mine