Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smoking
I'm sure this thread has probably been done to death in the past but I was just wondering what people's views were on smoking/who smokes/who hates it?

I used to smoke semi-regularly but my boyfriend hated it and made me stop. 3 years later (of no smoking, though he wont believe that) we're now broken up and i've found myself smoking again, i say smoking it really is very rarely on average one or two a day, much more if i'm drunk haha. I don't know why really. I just really enjoy it and find it a great stress reliever.

I don't really like being a smoker, the smell is revolting on your clothes or whatever. I don't think i'm addicted, i just really enjoy it, but maybe thats the same thing?

I should probably start a thread talking about my break-up from the 3 year relationship sometime too.. I'll save that joy for another day haha
x

Yes, I smoke. But only when struck by lightening!

I've never smoked and can't really see myself starting any time in the next thousand years.

Smoking is yuck! A large majority of my immediate family and friends smoke and I find it disgusting.. Just the smell the look and the image? I think where as decades ago smoking was seen as something 'cool' the era that I have grown up in (same as yours to be honest), has made smoking to be a disgusting habit which I feel is a good thing :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Wouldn't dream of touching the stuff. I intend to have a full sex-life well into later life.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Most of my family are heavy smokers... which really makes me hate it. The amount of money they spend and the amount of ailments they all have is boggling... I have never once wanted to try smoking, and I never will.

I use to smoke till i watched lung cancer (from smoking) destroy my Father...It was the worst point of my life because there was nothing i could do for him..I quit soon after he passed..Its a terrible addiction and wish anyone luck who decides to quit...

I'v tried it a few times, never really enjoyed it.

So I don't think I'll ever take it up. Plus it's really exspensive, waste of money imo

I have pretty much lived my life with few regrets but smoking as long as I did is the single worst regret that I have...It is the one thing I would do over if I could. Smoking adds nothing to your life of any value and it destroys your body. Nicotine is a powerful drug....if you have it in you to avoid it do so at any cost.

I tried once it made me caughing the whole night through so i really hated, and now im really cool at the non-smoking area Smile

Do you think these no smoking in public places is a good thing?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]