Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sneak peek at the showers
Sadly, never been in a public shower. Not many places have them anymore. In high school, the locker rooms were equipped with communal showers but no one ever used them. Instead the area was used for extra storage. I can only think of a couple of times guys ever took showers in the locker room and they did it alone or with underwear on.

And the few gyms I've been in since have always had separate showering stalls. That's the way they are built now a days in Oklahoma. Of course, one gym had a sauna and hot tub, people would just walk into those naked all the time.

There was a communal shower at the sauna at the Queen Elizabeth Hotel in Montreal and the evening I used it after a day in conference sessions.....the sightseeing was great fun.

[Image: 7.png]

The reality of that situation is frequently less exciting than the abstract idea.

I do it all the time lol - in fact I was at it a couple of hours ago at the gym, I always get a shower after the gym...my straight mate goes home and just smiles because he knows I like to window shop Smile - it is an art form though. u got to make it appear that u looked by accident if they look back....it helps if you spread your gear over a wider area thus giving you a reason to get a better peak

matty7 Wrote:I do it all the time lol - in fact I was at it a couple of hours ago at the gym, I always get a shower after the gym...my straight mate goes home and just smiles because he knows I like to window shop Smile - it is an art form though. u got to make it appear that u looked by accident if they look back....it helps if you spread your gear over a wider area thus giving you a reason to get a better peak

What if during the window shopping the blood starts to flow in the right places? Do you make it a quick rinse and head out?

I heard if you get wood showering at Planet Fitness an alarm sounds! Smile

reaper Wrote:What if during the window shopping the blood starts to flow in the right places? Do you make it a quick rinse and head out?

I heard if you get wood showering at Planet Fitness an alarm sounds! Smile

at that point its time to put the socks on - bend forward and start reciting hail Mary's and hope it goes down before u have to stand again lol

matty7 Wrote:.it helps if you spread your gear over a wider area thus giving you a reason to get a better peak

Here's another tip: study the environment and the architecture of the place well. I recently found a spot from where I can see the entire area of the locker room.

MisterLove Wrote:Here's another tip: study the environment and the architecture of the place well. I recently found a spot from where I can see the entire area of the locker room.

lol - its not my first time ... oh I know where the best spot is in our gym changing rooms..your naughty

I usually just stand naked at the entrance to the showers, holding a ruler and binoculars. Guys ask me to put the ruler away.