Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snow!
[Image: 75857574943625730VprR0bnuc.jpg]

Nice surprise, hot guy I expected a story about a snow day

oneofcuriousity Wrote:Nice surprise, hot guy I expected a story about a snow day

It's John Snow!!!

DON'T YOU WATCH GAME OF THRONES!!!

No but I want to but busy studying for my final exams

What be this "Game of Thrones"???

Whence duth it commenceth?

Careful Mr. Tinkles, someone may slap you with a waffle! :tongue:

Lulz

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Careful Mr. Tinkles, someone may slap you with a waffle! :tongue:

Lulz

Leteth the waffle slapping begineth!!

Waffles? Darn. I only brought a trout. Can I slap him anyway? Everyone must know Game of Thrones!

Game of thrones has been pretty good up through season 2...

Btw I dont know the rules here on spoilers so I will just post a big warning sign and hope people wont be all pissy about it Tongue

MAJOR SPOILERS FROM THIS POINT ON!! BE FOREWARNED!! ONLY READ BELOW IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN AND YOU HAVENT READ THE BOOKS OR SEEN THE TV SHOW!

Highlight the text below to read it. I colored it white so you cant just accidentally read it too Big Grin

[COLOR="White"]
The only big thing happening in season 3 [I]so far[/I] is Daenerys getting her sullied army and freeing them. That was pretty epic.

Now if they do what I think theyre going to do at the end of this season it will be Legendary. Although Ive been dreading it since Ive read about it on wikipedia Sad That would be the Red Wedding. Some of my favorite characters are gonna die. At least Catelyn comes back to life as a bad ass bitch!! It really sucks that Rob has to die that way though Sad Kinda anticlimactic in a way. At least it will end the war in the north and set up Daenerys' war hopefully.[/COLOR]