Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So...
Yes it is a bother when you send me a PM, especially now that I know you are being all pervy and writing those PMS with only one hand... So hot and bothered may be the feelings you leave in me.... You dirty Dawg you....:tongue:

Talk away my friend.
Bighug

Arkansota Wrote:I can relate. Sometimes it seems like everyone on here hates me.

Err...not everyone for sure. Smile
But, remember that you can't be appreciated by anyone, except if you just shut up and don't say your opinion. It's hard to accept that but...that's life. Wink

yay yOurE staying. !

Arkansota Wrote:I can relate. Sometimes it seems like everyone on here hates me.

Again, yes I planned your happy arse. Not because I hate you, not because I don't care, but because I LIKE you and because I really do care about what happens to you.

You and I have similarities, you struggle with crap I have struggled with - I relate.

Yes I know, I come off blunt and mean and lots of other not so nice stuff, but honestly I just plain don't talk at people I care about. Those who I open up and pour out my special brand of 'reality' to I actually care about and want to shake them and wake them up and save them from a world of hurt that they can potentially get into.

You are liked - well reasonably so - Well if not liked then at least loved....

Xyxthumbs

mbennet35 Wrote:I know that sometimes I can talk to much.

definitely not true.
if anything , you should talk more xD