Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, Hi there.
So, I decided earlier to get away from certain adult sites which invariably end up as little better than glorified fish-bowls and find a community or two which are less... sordid, cringe-worthy and are actual communities, as opposed to 24/7 hot or not contests.

I have a seriously difficult time trying to write introductions of any kind. I'm also fairly uncomfortable with putting too much personal information out and about, so I'll call myself Feathers.

I'm 23, from Coventry in the United Kingdom. I'm at the very least bisexual; although I've found that sexually I tend to prefer males, but romantically, find it more common for me to develop emotional attachments to women.

I'm ever so slightly anxious, and tend to be a bit highly-strung. *wince* I have a cat, who I adore more than most people I've met (I'm told that's rather common...) and I'm fond of Roleplaying Games of various kinds.

I follow politics, and am involved with a nation-based political simulator game which is rather... gripping, despite it being almost entirely text based. The stakes are also lower than real life politics. I am also a fond follower of CJ Sansom, whose Shardlake Series is currently my favourite series to date.

I'm really not a very interesting person. But, anyway... hello!

(Better late than never )
I just saw your thread...

Welcome and hello
Feathers. ..

How did I miss this? Literally didn't see it. So, officially, welcome Feathers Smile

Welcome Big Grin

Welcome to GS. Sorry for the late reply. Smile
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

Welcome m8 ^_^, I dont know why the above slackers overlooked your intro (I seen it but was simply waiting for opportune moment ;D j/k)

I guess you just posted at the oddest time for everyone to miss it haha but hopefully you will still feel loved (just a bit late) Big Grin

I think and hope you will enjoy it here, word of advise though, Anocxu rufied someone last night :S (so guard yer drinks round him!)

Welcome to you !

Welcome! Feathers is the name of our local gay bar. Yes, really.

Yeah, it just caught my eye, too.

Sorry, but you ae an interesting person. I wonder what happens when Feathers meets up with Bubbles.
I bid NO Trump!

Welcome to the forum.

This is a place where you can make friends, have fun, and tackle serious issues. Hope you enjoy it here.

Sincerely,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!