Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, Hi there.
Feathers Wrote:You're from the city as well? Awesome! I didn't expect to see anyone from Coventry given a surprisingly large number of people claim to have never heard of it xD

Sure am.

Coventry is weird it has two universities one of which is a major international art school, a busy tourist industry, played a big role in British history and it's in all the WW2 textbooks. And yet as soon as you leave the city no one has ever heard of it.

It's like Coventry only exists within it's own little dimension.

SilverBullet Wrote:Anocxu rufied someone last night :S (so guard yer drinks round him!)

WHAT?
How did I miss this?

Feathers. . The guy I roofied was busy adding stuff.. and I thought I should get his attention. .
And loosen him up...

[Image: 02e3621a390624d41bae79fcc4b9825d.jpg]

Again...Welcome Feathers..

Thank you everyone. Smile

TigerLover Wrote:Sure am.

Coventry is weird it has two universities one of which is a major international art school, a busy tourist industry, played a big role in British history and it's in all the WW2 textbooks. And yet as soon as you leave the city no one has ever heard of it.

It's like Coventry only exists within it's own little dimension.

That wouldn't surprise me honestly; there's clearly some magic at work. That or we're really horrible and scary so people have blocked out all mention of us. :redface: